How to wash a wig is very important if you want it to be long-lasting and good-looking.While conditioning will give lace wigs for sale a soft feel and bright appeal. Your wig should be thoroughly washed and conditioned preferably once a week or once every two weeks to avoid excessive wear. Of course,use soft water rather than hard water to wash jewish women wigs.
You need begin with a wide tooth comb and a mannequin or a foam wig head and you are on your way. Foam wig heads are more convenient to use as they are light weight and the wig can be secured onto it using pins.
- First comb through the hair in straight strokes from hairtip,move slowly upwardsand comb hairroot finally, this will remove tangles and knots.
- Place the wig in the sink, still on the mannequin and saturate it with warm water.
- Pour your shampoo into a spray bottle with water and spray the shampoo onto the hair instead of applying it directly.
- Gently run your fingers through the lace wigs for sale. Do not rub it into the unit as this will cause it to tangle.
- Gently rinse the shampoo from the wigby placing it under a stream of water and massaging it down towards toward the ends of the hair in lacewigsbuy.
You wig is now clean and is ready for conditioning. To condition, apply deep conditioner in the same manner as shampooing using a spray bottle. Allow the conditioner to stay on the hair for 10 minutes or so. Use luke warm water to rinse the conditioner out, never use hot water. Ensure that all residue has been removed thoroughly.
After making sure that all the conditioner has been rinsed out, gently squeeze the hair to remove the water. This is to be done gradually and very careful to avoid tangling. Use a soft absorbent hand towel or cloth to remove excess water by carefully rubbing it through the hair. Do this slowly and thoroughly to ensure all the water is gone and you do not end up with a tangled mop of hair .
Final advice from wig supplier,You can place your wig on a dry towel to dry horizontally instead of hanging it to dry. Laying it out will preserve the shape of your unit. Do not use a hair dryer or any heat source to dry the wig as this will heat up the water on the wig and also damage the wig. Comb out any tangles using the wide tooth comb.
Above shows how to wash a wig correctly by Lum Hair